More About Me...

I am Charles King(27). At Finance Classic I want to share my financial knowledge with the world. Here you can also find some good financial videos which are very interesting and very informative. If you would like to share your thoughts and knowledge with me and my visitors then please comment here or contact me at: charls413 [at] gmail [dot] com

Another Tit-Bit...

Let me share my hobbies with you. I like to play, wondering around. Another thing that I want to tell you is that, I want to be honest and I like honest people.

Know about Debt and Bill Consolidation Loans

Is there any difference between debt and bill consolidation loans? The answer is no. Both of them act similarly. Let’s find out how it works. Both of these loans are used to pay off outstanding debts or bills to the creditors. Now a day it can be found that debt consolidation or bill consolidation loans are becoming very popular among the US residents. We need to find out what are the advantages of debt consolidation loans have so as to become so popular or tempting people to go for it.

1) The interest rate of debt consolidation loans is much lower than the unsecured loans. The rate of interest varies according to the customer’s financial condition and the amount owed by them.

2) As the debt consolidation program combines all your unsecured debts or bill in a single monthly payment so the customers don’t have to deal to all their creditors simultaneously. With the debt consolidation loan the creditors can be paid off. So here the consumers need not to worry about the harassment of the creditors or collection agency.

3) Bill consolidation loans reduce the monthly payment of the consumers. For this reason it is quite manageable for them to pay.

But before choosing any debt or bill consolidation company you have to go through the details of that company. Most of the company takes fees for their services. Fees vary according to the type of loan you take. There are also some non-profit organizations that provide debt consolidation program. Debt consolidation loans or bill consolidation loans generally don’t affect your credit score adversely. Once you have paid off and close your account then your score will be good and you will be allowed to take further loans at low interest rate.

Resources: Personal loans

2 comments:

  1. Jeny Wells said...
     

    Hi,

    I greatly enjoyed looking through your blog and found some informative posts on finance.Specially I like the post "Know about Debt and Bill Consolidation Loans" very much.I have also some finance related sites having good PR with relevant content to your posts.I think it would be 100% beneficial for both of us if we will be link partner to each other. Feel free to contact me at davidnikson(at)gmail.com

  2. justin albert said...
     

    "Thanks for sharing, nice post.
    i follow you hope you could visit me here and follow me too,, thanks."

    Money Lenders Singapore

Post a Comment