More About Me...

I am Charles King(27). At Finance Classic I want to share my financial knowledge with the world. Here you can also find some good financial videos which are very interesting and very informative. If you would like to share your thoughts and knowledge with me and my visitors then please comment here or contact me at: charls413 [at] gmail [dot] com

Another Tit-Bit...

Let me share my hobbies with you. I like to play, wondering around. Another thing that I want to tell you is that, I want to be honest and I like honest people.

How to come out from Debt!

This is really been a major concern now a day that how can we come out from “debt”. Many of us are having this problem and searching the solution of this. Here I am trying to give some of the tips which may help!If you have problem in paying your debts to your creditors then you need to consult your sutiation with him and ask to give some more option to pay or to give more time. Some of the cases, the creditors accept the proposal of the debtor and agree to give some time to him. Here you are getting time to pay your debt off, but where the creditor is not agree to provide further time to you then you need to go to the professionals. The counsellors will be able to give you proper suggestions. He might take his consultant charges. There are some companies also who are giving free counseling.

Make yourself away from further loan. When you are in debt you should try to repay that first before taking any loan, otherwise the situation will become worst. It’s really very easy to get credit cards now a day and it is a fashion to have many credit cards. But you must remember your situation that you are in debt and further loan can push you in deep trouble. So say for “NO FURTHER LOAN”.

0 comments:

Post a Comment